Sunday 24 October 2010

You Smell Lovely!

When it comes to perfume, I am, it has to be said, pretty fussy!

I have always been a fan of deeper, heavier scents which last all day long. I can't be doing with these light, floral smells which are gone before you leave the house. Some of my favourites include:



To me, these two scents are just perfect. But last week when I was strolling through Harvey Nichols I discovered a new scent which I had to purchase - immediately:


The latest scent from Lanvin, named Marry Me is an absolute delight. It is now one of my favourite perfumes and sits pride of place on my dressing table.

I wouldn't expect to get it from your boyfriend this Christmas as you may - shall we say - think he is proposing!

Try it, you will adore it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment