Wednesday 6 October 2010

Camel-Cracking Finds

I don't know about you but my new favourite colour is....Camel.
I just can't get the colour out of my mind and on my latest shopping trip, it seemed to b everywhere I turned. From the latest boots, to brogues, to coats, to dresses. The desert animal is literally everywhere.
So I figure if it's hanging on all kinds of fixtures in different stores, why cant it be hanging off of me?
Here are the latest finds which I will be snapping up soon and wearing out to dinner. Such as my upcoming Veggie evening at a local pub and dinner with friends to catch up with the latest gossip.

Double Breasted Blazer, £69.99, Zara


Plush College Coat, £69.99, Zara


Long Sleeve Breton Striped Tee, £20, Topshop

Isn't the colour just so amazing? And most of all, versatile. Layer it up during the winter months, it's practical and damn hot.
Let me know if you have any other camel-cracking finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment