Thursday 21 October 2010

A Little Post-Dinner Treat

Ever get that post-dinner, full-up but still want something sweet-feeling? Well, I know I do and I'm sure you do too.

Fruit salad? No thank you, boring.
Chocolate pudding? Slightly too filling.
Chocolate Mousse? HELLO!

So tonight, for our post-dinner treat I have a sneaky little chocolate mousse up my sleeve (rather, in the fridge)

It literally took me ten minutes and is now residing sweetly in my fridge.

Ingredients (for 6):
1. 200g milk chocolate drops.
2. 6 large organic eggs.

Recipe:
1. Grab a pan and put it on low heat.
2. Pop in a small drop of water.
3. Melt away your chocolate on a very, very low heat.


4. Separate those eggs.
5. Whisk up the yolks and pour the melted chocolate into the yolks.



6. Whip up the egg white's until nice and firm.


7. Fold into the chocolate.
8. Place in small glasses and allow to cool.
9. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. i am going to try this 1 out and let you know. how would i add white choc to it aswell? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would add white choc drops just before you put it in the fridge to set, mix it up to ensure they are even. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks let you know how i get on. making them sunday. x

    ReplyDelete