Tuesday 26 October 2010

Things to Check Out...

First I'd just like to say a little sorry for my lack of post yesterday. Annoyingly my internet connection was down. It was for all of us, a very boring and 'don't know what to do with ourselves night.'

Right, now that's over I thought I would drop in a few little things that are worth checking out this Tuesday night:

The always-so-fabulous Grazia magazine is perfect for your fashion-fix but some of you may not read to the back to know that every week they feature a star recipe. This week is the delighful 'Chilli Spiked Crab and Lime Pasta with Creme Fraiche.' Sound good to you? Add a pinch of mint to the top for added zazz.

If you're quick, check out Jamie's 30 Minute Meals right now on Channel 4+1. To be perfectly honest it is difficult to complete these three-course meals in 30 minutes but it's super fun to watch and having a stab at.

Meanwhile, for your night in, run along to M&S for a cheaters-way to the perfect patisserie:

Petite Patisserie

Yes, I know, they're not homemade but some things just don't need to be to taste irresistably good, right?

Photo from: marksandspencer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment