Wednesday 20 October 2010

Pickles, Pickles, Pickles

So my pickle collection for Christmas is growing quite rapidly.

They're starting to fill my cupboards and I seem to have a lingering smell of vinegar in my house nowadays. But it will all be worth it when Christmas eve arrives and I crack open my jars.



Dont they look fabulous? So far I have:

1. Piccalilli
2. Super Spicy Relish
3. Pickled Onions with Peppercorns
4. Pickled Eggs
5. Wholegrain Mustard
6. Tomato Chutney with Raisins

Yum, yum, yum. In my household, we are a fan of pickles, can you tell?

But in terms of Chritmas prep, I am not there yet. The Chritmas cake is still to come and other small nibbles which need the time until Christmas to be ready.

Do you have any other ideas? As always, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment