Sunday 3 October 2010

A Little Freebie + Pickling Onions

Today the sun is not shining (shocker) so I am staying in and completing a few jobs which are on my to-do list.
First up: Pickling my onions. Nothing tastes better than homemade pickled onions at Christmas time. They are so easy to do and when you pop open that jar at Christmas time and smell that vinegar - it is all worth it.
Check back later for instructions on how to do this.
Meanwhile, yesterday a little surprise sample came through the door from Boots. I am sure many of you also received it: 'No7 Protect and Perfect Day Cream'. I have often heard many, many pearls of wisdom from people like my Mum and Nan to 'start with creams early on in life - there is no point in doing it once the horse has bolted!'


So today I am going to have a little try at this day cream which is apparantly one of the best on the market.
Have you tried it? I will be slapping it on whilst pickling my onions.
I'll let you know the verdict.

No comments:

Post a Comment