Friday 15 October 2010

Late Night Secret...

Late last night I drove - along with friends - to Bath's newest and secret little hidden treasure.

Bath's clothes show - founded this year - was a fun evening to take all your girlfriends along to. All locals bring along their no longer-loved items with the hope of selling them onto others who can adore it.

There were some quality finds with one friend picking up a gorgeous white vintage waistcoat at a cracking amount.

I'm sure these shows will be popping up all over the UK, have you seen one in your area yet? If so, get yourself along there and let me know what you come home with!

'Till next year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving my new waistcoat! (after making a few adjustments to it) and it was such a bargain!!
    Have a great weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete