Tuesday 19 October 2010

Lanvin for H&M? That's My Kind of Collaboration!

Lanvin = Inspirational.

H&M = Highstreet-Fabulous.

Combined = Excitement Beyond Normal Realms.

When I heard that Lanvin's artistic director and menswear designer were teaming up with H&M to create a new range - available in November - I sent out a little squeal.

Yes, that's right a squeal. Don't say you didn't make some kind of strange sound when you heard the news.

But back in September when I heard the news it all sounded very far away. 2 months in the fashion industry = a lifetime.

But, alas, the time is almost here and I am sharing with you a sneaky and sumptuous first viewing of the new range, available late November.

Now hold onto your socks:


I know right? I am already in love with the far-right ruffled dress with waist-clincher. H&M, set-up a queue-line, I'm on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment