Saturday 16 October 2010

Caught My Eye...

Just tonight I was whipping through my local store in search of ingredients for upcoming Christmas prep.

Having made two pickles this week (recipes coming soon) I wanted to grab a few things for my soon to be created Christmas pudding.

Just when I was walking through the magazine aisle (I just cannot help myself) I saw, out of the corner of my beedy eye, a little something which means Chrisrmas is ... COMING!

'Good Housekeeping Christmas Cookbook' is perfect sofa + wine reading on a quiet Saturday night (with X factor as your date).

The recipes are rather delectable and best of all? Many contain fabulous festive flairs.

Scrummy, scrummy, scrummy. Leading up to Santa's big day I will be creating a perfect Turkey recipe, but in the meantime, check out page 42.

Enjoy the X Factor!

No comments:

Post a Comment