Wednesday 13 October 2010

Wednesday Gossip

So it's Wednesday night, one of my favourite nights of the week. And no not because it's vegetarian night at our fabulous local pub and no, not because I'm cooking up a storm.

There's pretty much one reason:


(Photo from The CW)

Yes that is Ed Westwick, but not just because of him (well he does go towards it!) But, 'tis the night of the Gossip.

The glamour, the actors, the stories, the scandal ... the style.

Not since Sex and the City have we seen such beauty and such trend-setting, wouldn't you agree? It's perhaps not so daring as SATC (hello Samantha) but it's certainly up there:


(Photo from The CW) 

(Photo from The CW)

(Photo from The CW)

And there it is, in all of its fabulous glory. One thing I do envy: Those oh-so-long legs. Blaek Lively, what with your hair and legs, well done.

One of the things I do love about Gossip Girl is the stark differences between that of Serena and Blair. You would absolutely never catch B wearing that daring black number would you? But wouldn't you just love to?

But I have to say, nothing makes me quite so envious as the lovely hair of the lovely Lily:


 (Photo from The CW)

Every single Wednesday those sophisticated up-dos literally make me green.

Here's to Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment