Friday 29 October 2010

It's Raining - It's Pouring

I don't know about the weather where you are - but where I am living - is has literally been raining all-day-long.

Grr, it always puts me in a bad mood when it rains. Going out shopping just isn't the same when you are running for your hair's life to reach shelter, umreallas caught in your eye, wet jeans, stained shoes, unhappy shopper.

But, alas, I have saved your raining dilemma and have come up with a FAB-u-lous answer:

This Hunter umbrella is so cute I sometimes almost want it to rain (okay, not quite.)

The handle contains tiny little Hunter boots just floating around in the Hunter glitz. It's so cute - you really have to see it to believe it.

As for the shape of the brolly, it's one of those royal family umbrella's which can only be described as a 'bubble.' I know, it may feel strange at the start but when you get into town and your hair still looks fabulous? The only person laughing - will be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment