Friday 22 October 2010

Boot Desperation

Waking up at 6am means that I am leaving the house at 7am - pretty much every morning. It is deadly cold outside at that time, with my thermometer in my car reading around -2 on one day last week.

Now, that's pretty chilly in my book.

So today I looked and I searched and I prayed that I would find the 'perfect boot' whilst I was walking around Bath.

My tootsies are getting pretty cold at 7am, and yet there are still no 2010 boots in my wardrobe.

Usually I am resisting pair after pair. But this year - there are none. What is going on? My card is screaming to be used and yet it is staying firmly in my purse.

Absolute disaster as far as I am concerned.

Now when it comes to boots, I guess you can say that I am pretty fussy. I have never been a huge fan of silver buckles on boots (don't ask me why) and I am pretty certain I want them to black or dark brown.

But every single black boot which I have come across comes with - you guessed it - a silver buckle (inner scream). So what is to be done? Keep searching I guess. If anybody has any suggestions, you know what to do.

Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment