Thursday 14 October 2010

From Me...To Me

On a dreary day like this I tend to feel ... well ... dreary. I do love Autumn, the leaves changing colour and the beautiful crisp mornings. But I hate grey clouds and looming rain.
So every now and then you need a little treat to brighten up your day right? Well the weather is my excuse today - and I'm sticking to it. What's yours?
So when you're not in the mood for whipping something up, you want something quick, easy, accessible and most importantly - sweet.
So to fill that hole, why not try these:


These little delights, or Whoopie's as they are formally called, are my secret little obsession (well not so secret anymore!)
Have you tried them? If not, you're missing out. If you're in London pop along to Harrod's and grab yourself one - or a box.
Trust me, it's worth the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment