Sunday 10 October 2010

Next Stage for Christmas

So the lights aren't out of the attic - just yet (unfortunately). And Santa is still running around his work-shop like he's on fire. But in terms of prep for Christmas: 'Tis the season (to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la la).
This week I am going to be getting the ingredients and creating a recipe for the perfect Christmas cake.



Christmas cake: Love it or hate it?

Around my Christmas table, it's always a tricky one. While my Nan always makes a plunge for it, my Mum avoids it like the plague while my sister makes no clear advances.

So why bother making you might ask? Because it is a Christmas staple. Pouring brandy and lighting the match is just part of Christmas, right?

So check back soon for the oh-so-perfect Christmas cake recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment