Monday 29 November 2010

Christmas Prep Continues ... Part 34

So I don't know if you know but quite a big day is coming up - and it's a little day us folk like to call Christmas Day.

Which means: lots and lots of prep. There's the christmas party, the shopping for gifts, the buying of the tree, the dying of the hair for Christmas, the buying of stocking fillers, the buying of the turkey..........

It literally goes on forever doesn't it? I don't know about you but I definitely think that the prep is the best part about the big day. Testing your food to make sure you have the best possible recipe and the age-old question of what the hell you are going to wear to the Christmas party.

Well tonight that is the exact dilemma I am having. I am sat here literally clueless:


Oh the stress, oh the stress. Agggh.

Deep. Breath.

So I have come away from my ridiculous closet and have concluded one thing: I have nothing to wear. I am dying here. So tomorrow I am heading to get my nails done and I absolutely will get this problem solved before. I will not come away empty handed. Please let me find something fabulous.

On another Christmas prep note, tonight I have been trying out my spuds for the 25th. I have tried all kinds of recipes - different boiling times, different oils - you name it I have tried it. But I think I have now perfected the perfect roaster. What do you think?



All together now....Jingle bells, jingle bells.

Night night, and I hope the snow isn't causing too much of a problem - wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment