Tuesday 16 November 2010

Dying-From-A-Cold Comfort Food

Now, everybody I seem to know is ill right now. During my morning commute you could literally sing along to the tune of the sneezes/coughs/snizzles.

Are you ill too? I'm sure you are right now, I know I definitely am. So I thought I would fill you in on a couple of my too ill to cook but fancy something to eat on treats:

HOT CHOCOLATE WITH MARSHMALLOWS:

This can be beautifully made with simply using Cadbury's Dairy Chocolate Spread, mix it in with hot milk and alas, hot chocolate. Top with squirty cream and obviously marshmallows!


MY PREVIOULSY MENTIONED BRIOCHE DOUGHNUTS:

http://thechefworechanel.blogspot.com/2010/09/absolute-classic.html

Check back. Then roll up on the sofa and sip something warm. Off to pass out on the sofa - you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment