Tuesday 23 November 2010

Winter Hair = Disaster

When it comes to Winter, you park up your little car in the nearest spot to your work party and venture to find your destination. What does this mean? It means chapped lips by January, dry skin, but worst of all? Frizzy and dry hair!

Ultimate disaster, dont you agree? You know it just sucks. Due to my half Italian background I have been graced with the gene of curly/dry hair. Constantly trying to tame it is literally an ongoing battle I have with myself everyday.

I have tried every product out there. You name it, I have it. My cute little bedroom is stocked full with products after products for dry/damaged hair, heat-treated hair (yes, my straighteners are literally my best friend).

So recently I was scouring around on the internet and came across Moroccanoil. What's this I hear you say? Have you been living in a hole? I reply.

Marocconoil is the latest on-trend treatment for all your hair needs.


Their original oil treatment as shown above should be used on wet, washed hair - before blow drying. You will literally be stunned at the results. Say hello to smooth, straight, soft hair. Trust me, I am not lying to you - would I dare?

Next up and worth your attention is their intense hydrating treatment mask - this little beauty should be used around once a week/fortnight in order to restore your dried-up locks.



Is there really anything better than having gorgeous soft locks, ala Blake Lively?

(*Green with envy*)

So get yourself along to a stockist or purchase a few little bottles on the internet. I will warn you, it does not come cheap.

So wack those products in your hair and whip up your little surprises for christmas such as my Tomato Ketchup which is coming soon. All homemade with extra Christmas spices for added zazz.

Till next time. 

(Moroccanoil photos from Moroccanoil)


No comments:

Post a Comment