Monday 22 November 2010

Crispy and Delicious

I remember quite a while ago popping along to Jamie's Italian in Bath and enjoying a beautiful Pasta Arrabiata. It was spicy, with deep tomato flavours and a crunchy topping.

Wearing my new grey embellished lace overlay dress from Topshop I couldn't help but think:

(Photo from Topshop)

What on earth was this crunchy topping?


Now I have always prided myself on being able to detect flavours. 'Yes, definitely oregano', 'no doubt there's cinnamon in there.'

But I was quite literally, stumped.

Until today, I was doing my usual scour of the BBC Good Food website and came across their Pesto and Tomato Pasta with Crispy Crumbs.

Finally! My questions answered. It turns out it is a little mix of crumbs, oil, garlic, pine nuts and parmesan.

Delicious. And how cute is that dress?

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment