Wednesday 3 November 2010

South-West Pizza

I know I shouldn't admit it, but I'm quite a pizza fan. Yes, I love all the lavish topings (veggie toppings, of course). At a restaurant, the price to 'add additional topings' is always paramount to me - because I am certain to use it.

How about you, what is your favourite pizza topping? Mine has to be, artichoke hearts.


I guess being a veggie, the options are limited, but artichoke hearts? They are the best.

So this got me thinking, where in the south west of our great country can you get a cracking pizza?

The traditional 'pizza houses' just do not hit the spot for me. You know the ones. I always refer to them as 'American Pizza' - not quite the real thing. I absolute hate thick crust on pizza, that's just not the way they do it in Italy.

I believe if you really want a 'true' pizza then you have to head to proper Italian restaurants - you know, the real 'mccoy'. So off you go on your search and fellow southerners, report back!

No comments:

Post a Comment