Monday 8 November 2010

Capital

Today I took a little day-trip to our fine capital. London is just an absolute delight for a day. Run around Knightsbridge, taxi to Covent Garden, taxi to Oxford Street, run to Regent Street, taxi to Paddington - home.

Getting this done in one day is some going but so fun. So here are a a few fashion and food snippets from my day.

My day started in typical First Great Western fashion: delayed trains. Could it start any other way? By the time we got to London the taxi queue was longer than the train itself and the heavens had literally opened.


Next up in traditional 'me' fashion I ran along to Harrod's world famous patisserie counter. The cakes are really are to-die for. Butterscotch eclairs? Oh yes please, one for me!


Continuing with Harrods, I headed to the Harrods Cafe for a little pre-lunch snack. Or shall I say cake?! On the menu was a delightful bannoffee pie and raspberry cheesecake. Raspberry cheesecake it was for me. Fresh raspberries on the top with a perfect white-choc Harrods symbol. delightful.


Check back tomorrow for a little fashion trip to my heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment