Friday 19 November 2010

Mimi Noor

You know the case: you are desperate for those 'perfect' jeans but cannot quite find them. You have trooled every single shop on your local high street and have come home empty handed.

'Perhaps nothing will fit me' you think or;

'Jeans just aren't for me,' perhaps.

Well if you live in the South-West, have a decent car or perhaps a rail-card then fear no more. Mimi Noor, which opened recently on Bath's most famous shopping street: Milsom Street, is here to solve your every jean-need. And last night I went and discovered just that.



Mimi Noor stocks all of those exclusive denim brands which literally fit like perfection: J Brand (I want the houlihan!) and Current/Elliot are just a couple which I know will have you reaching for your card and your keys already.

So last night we all met on Milsom Street for Mimi's launch party. The prosecco was flowing and the canapes were a delight, whilst we twisted and squeezed between all of the people writing down their 'wish-lists' for their husbands at Christmas.

I reached for my handbag to snap a photo of the canapes and general atmosphere to discover I had left my camera on my dressing table. Typical! But take my word for it.

So get your little ass along to Mimi Noor, on Milsom Street Bath. Aswell as all of that fabulous denim you can also find some fab casual wear - to go perfectly with those new jeans. Including oh-so-fabulous shirts and cashmere cardis.

I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment