Friday 12 November 2010

Pasta's Up!

Tonight I'm whipping up a super-fast pasta bake for dinner. My secret recipe? Fresh capers thinly sliced and scattered through. Friends always say: 'what's that added ingredient?' 'My secret' I tell them, well not anymore - keep it quiet!

So making pasta bake got me to thinking - what is the best pasta for such a pasta bake?

Fusilli?



When it comes to quick grab-a-salad-for-lunch I do enjoy a bit of fusilli. But in a pasta bake? Not so much of a fan.

Penne?



I don't know about you but this is just simply one of the most boring pastas isn't it? I mean, it is just droll. Boring!

Rigatoni?


Hell yes! For some profound reason it's just my favourite - do not ask why I couldn't even explain. Maybe it's the texture? Or the shape? All I know is - it tases great!

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment