Thursday 4 November 2010

My Little Secret

When it comes to jewellery I am in my element. Bracelets, bangles, necklaces, earrings, but most importantly: rings.

Rings, rings, rings. They are my favourite jewellery, I love wearing clashing rings and stones to accesories an outft - perfectly.

(Photo from www. marieclaire.co.uk)

Take the lovely Fearne Cotton for example. Could her fingers be any better accesorised? I doubt it.

So when it came to a birthday recently, I was delighted to receive a stack of rings from Monica Vinader. Have you checked out her collections? They are absolute perfection and very reasonable for such beautifully created jewellery.


This beautiful Candy Ring is literally to-die-for. I will certainly be buying some more soon to add to my clusters.

No comments:

Post a Comment