Tuesday 9 November 2010

Part II

When I am in London, I just cannot help but visit the pet world in Harrods, who can surely resist a cute toy poodle or french bulldog? Well it turns out, me.

Whilst I was there I was astonished at the newest addition to Harrod's:


Yes that is a beauty therapist - and yes that is a dog. Alas, it is, you've guessed it - a pet spa! I just couldn't believe my eyes. These dogs literally live a better life than me. Treatments include mud baths and facials. Book your pooch in!

Cat having treatment:



When in London:



Paid a little visit to Queenie. Well that's a lie, we drove past in a taxi, super fast. Therefore, this slightly decent photo = miracle.

Don't know if you know but it's Christmas in the capital. Literally all lights are glowing and you find yourself singing 'Santa Clause is coming ... to town' walking around Harrod's Christmas dept. Yes, I really am that Christmas-minded. As for Selfridges, I feel they have upped the Christmas-anti this year:



But the highlight of the day: the joy that is Selfridge's shoe dept. That is one hell of a dept. to be proud of Selfridges, we salute you:


1 comment: