Saturday 20 November 2010

Smile :-) It's Summer on Your Lips

So I know the sun has gone (hear 'hmphs' all around, yes I know, I know) and it is damn cold out there today. Did winter just suddenly slap us in the face this week? I think so.

But today whilst doing a spot of shopping I came across something rather delicious which I just had to get my card out for.

Now usually I'm a red/bright pink kinda lipstick/lipgloss wearer. Never entirely sure whether the more natural tones suit me so I tend to go for the 'HELLO' colours.

But today I bought a little piece of sunshine, to wear on my lips during these cold days.

(Photo from YSl)

YSl's Golden Gloss shimmering lip gloss is a sunny day in a tube. It contains watermelon in order for the glitter to last longer and I'm told that the glitter really does last.

I'm gonna wack it on when I head out tonight. My friends will have a shock at that my usually-red lips are no more, but hey, it's only natural to spice it up every once in a while right?

So when you're heading to Raphael's tonight for their grilled lamb cutlets infused with Moroccan Chermoula paste served with sauteed courgettes, green beans and carrots with tomato Provencal sauce, pop this baby on and shine away.



(Photos from Raphael)

No comments:

Post a Comment