Monday 15 November 2010

'Can I Have an Emma Watson Please'

When Emma Watson first cut off her hair I thought - OMFG!

But I wasn't quite sure if that was an OMFG I love it, OMFG, I'm shocked or OMFG why did she do that?

So I settled for the shock. To go from that iconic Harry Potter hair to a crop seemed like a radical decision - perhaps a response to the end of the Harry Potter age?


But after seeing her on the front of Vogue last week and after the Harry Potter premier I was completely and utterly convinced. I asked my Mum to get another woman's verdict and her response was: 'you have to be one beautiful woman to pull off that haircut.'

And could my Mum be any more correct? I have always been a fan of Emma, she is completely beautiful, has an incredible English accent which she carries around the world and there is no denying that she is the best in the Harry Potter films.

But that hair cut? I kow it will soon become a hairdresser hit, 'can I have an Emma Watson please?'

Now just check out the difference:




Wow, somebody has grown up haven't they?

Now have you booked your HP tickets? I know I have, my friends and I are the proud owner of 3 VIP tickets to the first night. Excited doesn't 'cut' it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment