Wednesday 22 September 2010

Yes, You Read Right

I have been desperate for a pair of ankle-length lace-up boots for quite a while, but have never quite found the right pair. They either look too cheap, have a chunky sole which looks like plastic (well, probably is plastic) or come too high up the leg.
Until last week I stumbled across the perfect pair...in an unexpected place.
They are to-die for. The perfect brown colour, length, material, with a sherling lining. And at only £69.99, where on earth could I go wrong?

Marg Kate, Brown Leather, £69.99, Clarks

No your eyes are not mistkaing you, I did actually buy my boots from the 'didn't know they were so fashionable' store Clarks. 
And it turns out they have quite a few pairs that I will soon be buying:



Desert Boot, Brown Suede, £75.00, Clarks

Gone are the days that Clarks was purely for back-to-school children or your Granny's Christmas present, because Clarks has suddenly become chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment