Thursday 30 September 2010

Gossip Girl + Chocolate Olivers

Last night I settleddown with a couple of my favourite things: The ever-great and highly-addictive Gossip Girl and the also highly-addictive Chocolate Olivers:




Gossip Girl is really at its peak right now - the fashion and the storylines have never been better. I still cannot quite forget that gorgeous Oscar de la Renta gown that Blair wore in the first episode. As the French would say: J'adore!



Along with the purple clashing clutch, it's Parisen style at its best.

As for the biscuits, trust me when I say that you will never, ever find a biscuit quite like them. They are the ultimate in sweet treats. They are described on the tin as: 'rich, dark chocolate generously enrobed around a crisp slow-baked biscuit.' I couldn't say it better myself.
At around £8.95, they are a pricey treat but they are not the kind of biscuit you sit down and enjoy in one sitting (like some!) Instead, you savour them, one-by-one, enjoying every biscuit until the last.
Buy them, trust me, they're worth the money!

Photos from: CWTV and Harvey Nichols

1 comment:

  1. OMG i love Gossip Girl and i also love chocolate. I think your blogs are amazing, i read them everyday and they inspire me. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete