Wednesday 22 September 2010

Peeling Nails No More

There is nothing worse than peeling, brittle nails. What's even more annoying? Your nails peeling and cracking when they have just been beautifully painted. So I have come across a brilliant solution. Just a few weeks ago I had my nails manicured at La Rose Parfait in Bath and they introduced me to perhaps the best nail varnish....ever.

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat is an amazing formula that literally dries in seconds. Gone are the days that you sit around, barely moving, waiting for those damn nails to try. And to prove it is so utterly fab? It was recently awarded an InStyle Best Buy. Those judges were right on the mark.
Buy it, trust me. It will change your manicuring life forever.

Photo from: Seche

1 comment:

  1. I've taken your advice and just ordered it. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete