Thursday 23 September 2010

Bring on the Cold

When it comes to this 'in-between-season' time, I never quite know what to wear out to dinner. Is it cold enough for my cool new boots or should I still be wearing summer-esque attire?
Every morning I am secretly hoping that it may have dropped 10 degrees or that perhaps, somehow, the seasons have quickly changed over night: Summer has suddenly become Autumn and I'm not stared at when I walk around town in what can only be assumed is 'too-eager-clothing.'
But one thing is for certain, when I go out to dinner tonight, I will definitely be wearing my latest find:


Premium Hairy Pea Coat, £128, Topshop

My new coat from Topshop is so wonderful I will wear it even if the sun does shine. Therefore, I am on a hunt to find a restaurant which literally forces me to wear it. I couldn't possibly sit outside and freeze now, could I?
Any suggestions? Let me know.
'Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment