Monday 20 September 2010

Support Your Locals

In preparation for this evening's dinner, I am taking a trip to a couple of small local producers to buy the meat and vegetables. I think it's really important to support the local producers by visiting their local farm shops - it might not always be practical and I must admit that it is much easier just to pop to a supermarket but I believe in visiting them to show your support once every now and then, plus the meat and veg tastes so much better.

One that I found only last week and love is Sharpham Park farm shop - if you are in the South West it is definitely worth a trip to.


It's next door to the Mulberry factory outlet which means you can kill two birds with one stone right? Helping support local farmers means I can treat myself to a bag? Surely? I'm coveting the Mulberry Lily which I spied on none other than Alexa Chung last week, I think this might be my new investment piece.



Photos from: Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment