Saturday 18 September 2010

Before and After.....

As part of my posts, I am going to give you a before and after.
For dinner tonight I am preparing melting parmesan courgettes for my starter. It's a quick and easy recipe which is sure to impress all of your guests. Many of you may not be a fan of courgettes, but this could definitely turn you. 

So here's how to prep:
1. Thickly slice your courgettes
2. Drizzle with a quality olive oil (I have found the best to be: Farchioni extra virgin olive oil) and season with freshly ground black pepper and sea salt.
3. Roast the slices in a a high temperature oven (250°) until golden brown and slightly soft
4. Sprinkle with shavings of parmesan cheese
5. Flash grill until bubbly.
6. Enjoy

Here are the before and after-grilling pictures:

Before:


After:


                                              

The recipe for my warm duck and raspberry salad will follow shortly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment