Wednesday 29 September 2010

Vegetarian Evening

As some of you may know I have been a Vegetarian for around 10 years. I cook meat for my family but always cook myself an alternative. Being a vegetarian, however, does not put me off of cooking meat or creating recipes in any way. Despite not being a meat-eater I understand that some fabulous recipes can come from using meat and when it comes to taste tests I use my very critical, but helpful family!
So for next week I have convinced my family to go to a Vegetarian night at a very well respected local pub. Often being a vegetarian, choice is limited therefore a veggie night = my idea of heaven.
Check back later! x

1 comment:

  1. LOL! We all know who that was for! Could you please stick some of the things you cook for yourself here? (The recipe not the actual food! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete