Sunday 19 September 2010

The Search for the Ultimate Boot

So I woke up to clouds and grey sky this morning which can only mean one thing - It's Autumn right? Well my calender says it almost is and I am dying to have an excuse to go out and purchase a beautiful pair of long-length boots to last me for the colder months.
I don't care if the sun shines tomorrow, I just cannot resist the temptation to go and grab a sneak peek, even if I don't buy them quite yet (who am I kidding?)

So here are a pair that I have already spied (just don't tell my bank balance):

French Connection, Peardon Boot : £180
I also caught a sneek peek of a beautiful pair of boots that Stuart Weitzman has designed for Russell and Bromley's Autumn/Winter Collection.

Just try and keep me away!

Photo from: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment