Sunday 26 September 2010

Leather Shorts, OOH la la

Two words: Leather shorts. Frightened or delighted?

When I first noticed that leather shorts were gradually creeping back onto the runway and onto the high street, I was a little stunned. Would this really catch on? The last image I have of leather is that of Olivia Newton John, in Grease:


I'm sure this isn't the image today's fashionistas are going for, but how about this?


Surface to Air Kurtis Leather Shorts, £206, ASOS

Well it must be said, I am converted. With a beautiful blouse tucked in, they are utterly gorgeous. Bit chilli on a winter's night? Just pop on a pair of tights and heeled ankle boots for one hell of an outfit.


Whistles Modern Alphabet Blouse, £85, ASOS

Honey, ASH, Available from LUX in Bath

So you're converted to the leather-short phenomenon, right? I know I definitely am and when I saw my sister leaving the house last night in a pair, I guess she is too.


No comments:

Post a Comment