Saturday 18 September 2010

The Sun is Shining but there's a Nip in the Air

I don't know about everyone else but I seem to be struggling with this season change.
Is it still Summer or has Autumn arrived? The leaves are yet to change colour but I am finding it hard not to steal my sister's gorgeous Alice by Temperley tiger print scarf.
But it also leaves me with a dilemma in the kitchen - Thai Green Curry or Pea and Pancetta Spaghetti? (From the ever-genius Heston Blumenthal)
Dilemma....dilemma. One thing is for sure though, Heston's recipe looks to-die for.

As always, I'll let you know my verdict. Why not give it a try and let me know? As for the scarf, it's taking up a new residence in my wardrobe. She'll never know...

Photos from: www.waitrose.com / www.joyofclothes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment