Monday 7 February 2011

Late Night Cravings

Well the diet has gone down the pan (quite literally) which means I have gone back to my old tricks. Old tricks you wonder? I'm not sure I want to share my dirty little secret.

I have had this little secret for years and years. I have my dinner, pretty late usually, and then it hits around 9pm and something happens.

I cannot quite explain it, it's a screaming sensation which comes from deep inside and happens like clockwork every single night.

Yes, my dirty little secret is my late night cravings. It's a problem, wouldnt you agree? But not just for everything, on no. Just specific little things. You know, those sweet little tenny tiny treats which surely only account for a few calories? Okay, a few hundred.

Now, what are yours? I'll let you in on one of mine:


Oh yes, that is right, Drumsticks. They are my guilty pleasure. And have been for more years than I care to admit. Other fancies include the Strawberry chocs in packets of Roses and Milk Trays - not all the other chocolates, just the strawberries - which always causes a slight problem as only four are generally contained in each packet of about thirty.

Tell me, what are your guilty late night gravings? This is the start of my late night craving support group.

Me: My name is Chef Wore Chanel and I have a late night craving problem.

You: Hello Chef Wore Chanel.

2 comments: