Wednesday 23 February 2011

Chilli + Clutches

On my first food note, last night I created a blog-worthy chilli that I thought was worth sharing:


It was truly delicious (if I do say so myself). It is unbelivably fast and easy to make, and you just cannot go wrong. Just don't let it go dry!! Take my ultimate chilli tip and never ever use chilli poweder or flakes. No, no, no people, use fresh chilli's from your local supermarket or farmer's market vegetable aisle. You know what I say? The hotter, the better.

On another note, I have a wedding coming up soon, which means one thing, new outfit! I finally found the perfect dress for the occasion, from a beautiful shop in Bath called Instant Vintage. They stock vintage-inspired, eclectic clothes which fit and look fabulous on everybody. During sale time, the bargains are unbelievable and the best thing? You won't find every other sod wearing the same dress as you. Bonus in my eyes. So here it is:



This dress cost £48 and is completely beautiful, wouldnt you agree? Alongside it I bought a fabulous flower head-band because I still believe you should dress up to weddings. Dont you just wish people still wore fantastic hats to weddings? Well, I certainly do.

Anyway, if you are anywhere near the south-west pop along to Instant Vintage, you will be more than happy. So the search for a clutch has begun. I will be wearing black tights as I'm not quite ready for naked-leg season yet, along with black Chie Mihara shoes. So, a black clutch it will be. I never quite knew how difficult this would be to locate. Wish me luck, I'll let you know!

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment