Monday 14 February 2011

Can't Help But Feel Regal

I have just returned form an afternoon (yes, old I know) of watching The King's Speech. And well, it does truly live up to the hype.

HMC is just sensational and I may now have a slight crush on Firth. I just cannot help it. I left feeling, well, kind of regal. Did you have the same feeling? I assume so. It's the clothes, the palaces, the posh speech and the names. It's all Elizabeth, Albert and ofcourse, Elizabeth again.




And so, I have come home in search of something quite royal, and what is more royal than a string of pearls?





And ofcourse, me being me, I just had to think of something royal - to eat - ofcourse. The King's Speech is a British affair and so calls for all that is British.

I'm thinking Beef Wellington?

The Chef Wore Chanel x

No comments:

Post a Comment