Saturday 18 December 2010

NYE Celebrations

Now I'm sure everybody has their NYE plans sorted and organised. Is that a no I heard? Well, get on it because trust me, it's all booking up fast.

I'm quite the planner, my friends 'love' me for it and my family hate it. I freak if we leave 10 minutes late and am completely mortified when we arrive at our destination later than the reservation time. So in terms of booking for NYE, I am on the money.

This year we are planning for a far quieter one. I don't know about everybody else but I always kind of feel like NYE is overrated? You get overly excited, you doll yourself up, new hair-cut, new hair-colour, mani, pedi, posh dinner, mindnight strikes and then it's all over.

But nonetheless it is nice to get a little dressed up and have a little celebration.

So this year we are heading to one of Bath's most loved restaurants - Raphael's. You may have heard me mention it before and that's just because I love it.




Being an annoying veggie, the staff are always there helping with optional main menu's because of my 'allergy' (major disliking) to mushrooms.

I hope everybody else has their NYE plans sorted and if not, get on with it people 'cause it's fast approaching!

Photos: Raphael

No comments:

Post a Comment