Saturday 11 December 2010

Goodnight, God Bless

First things first: CYA LATER, CHER!

Just had to get that out of my system.

Now I know chefs, nutritionists and all food-knobs hark on and on about 'eating the right things - in quantity', but I am NOT one of those knobs.

Now I know that Saturday nights are all about Christmas parties, The X Factor and take-aways.

Did I just say that? Hell yes I did.

Honestly,who has the time to whip up a three-course delight every single night? I know I certainly don't - which means I'm sure neither do you.

So which take-aways have you visited tonight? Indian? Chinese? Pizza? Thai?


Lap it up people because it's just a weekend thing baby. There's nothing like a take-away and your favourite singing show on a Saturday night (I am now mourning the loss of The X Factor. Sob)


Goodbye and god bless, X factor. Thank you for being a fine friend over the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment