Saturday 5 March 2011

When did it become Spring?


Just a few days ago I stepped out of my house and Spring practically slapped me in the face. In a nice way ofcourse, not in the way that winter does. I strained my eyes for fear of cataract after what seems like the longest winter ever.

The sun was shining and still is, and I'm not just talking little, pokes-through-the-cloud-kind-of-sun but full-on, hello it's Spring time. It was completely lovely and as I sit here writing this, the sun is just taking his little hat off.

I know, I know it's not quite Florida weather yet (and probably never will be) but how damn good does it feel to see a few rays through those lurking grey clouds that just won't get the message when I scream do one early in the morning. In reaction to this short spout of crispy sunny weather we have been having, I decided to do something quite rare (liar) and head to the shops. Because of my recent Mulberry purchase I didn't buy anything quite so wacky, but I did come with something I am thoroughly pleased with.


John Frieda's 3 Day Straight is just a little bit of heaven. You apply it to wet/towel dried hair, blow dry straight, straighten and it claims to keep your hair in this same condition until you next wash it (so long as this is within 3 days).

My hair feels positively straight and sleek, obviously I have yet to test the sleeping test, but I'll keep you informed.

Enjoy the cold sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment