Monday 14 March 2011

Swing Like Your Mama Did in the 60's



THE 60'S ARE MAKING A COMEBACK...

Did you hear? Well it's all I seemed to hear over the past fashion weeks, it was everywhere, and to be completely honest, I could not be happier. Reinvent the best of the 60's and make it look rockin' again in 2012.

Just the other day my Nan was sorting through her old clothes collection (from a dusty loft) and discovered a fabulous belt from the past. I fell in love and it quickly took up residence in my wardrobe. That's the best think about this resurfacing of fashion, recycle, recycle, recycle.


 
If you are prone to preferring fresh, clean clothes not from your Mama's old loft, then here are a selection on offer right now - and it's set to get even bigger next year. I'm tallking 60's swing dresses, coats and oh-so-beautiful bold colours (and eye makeup!)

ASOS '60s Mac With Contrast Trim £75.00


ASOS Sixties Skater With Belt Dress £40.00


ASOS '60s Bow Pocket Coat £95.00 Now: £41.00

No comments:

Post a Comment