Wednesday 5 January 2011

Ramsay's Best Menus

When it comes to cookery books, I pretty much have them all. You name it, you can find it in my kitchen.

Delia, Nigella, Jamie ... Oh how I adore you.

But there always seems to be one chef which I always keep my eye on. Mr Gordon Ramsay. His cookery books just seem to be like no other. They are easy-to-make, fabulous recipes. Which look, but more importantly, taste ...  great.

So you can imagine my delight when my Mum gave me a little surprise on Christmas day.

Ramsay's Best Menus is one of Gordon's latest books which now takes pride of place on my cookery stand.

The recipe book is a flip-type book which allows you to select and choose which stater, main and sweet takes your fancy.








Meals include Panzanella, Sticky Lemon Chicken and Lebanese Fritters.

Sounds good to you? I know it does.

So pop along to your local book store, superstore ... anywhere that sells books and grab yourself this perfect little find.

No comments:

Post a Comment