Tuesday 18 January 2011

Appetite for Healthy Eating

So it took quite a while for my New Years resolution to kick in. But, alas, it came round and slapped me in the face on Sunday.

Every New Years eve I openly declare that I will 'attempt to lose some weight' and every New Years day it goes down the toilet.

But this year I am really going for it. I have purchased possibly the toughest weight loss DVD known to man...

(Available from Amazon)

...and I am going to damn well lose some weight.

You know the feeling when your jeans start to get that little bit tighter and you stand on a scale and almost have a heart-attack? (Slight over-exaggeration, but you know - for emphasis) Well, that.

So my family have created a weight-chart of shame...(Yes, you really cannot do anything alone in this house)...




...and our weights will be filled in every single Monday.

So the fight and race is on for, well, biggest loser.

But fear not, you do not have to dump all your fav foods. Well yes, crisps and snacks do have to go out the window. But just think how much better you will feel when your J Brand legging in black velvet fit that little bit better...

(Photo from J Brand)




1 comment:

  1. Good girl! I had a great first half of last year on the fitness front, but now I'm living alone, working all the time and have no spare money to join a gym. So some fitness will not only galvanise me but help keep that weight off. Good luck!
    (But be warned, it gets expensive - my appetite and time to eat dropped massively recently and as a result none of my old jeans fit....)

    ReplyDelete