Saturday 1 January 2011

Hello 2011

First of all I would like to start by saying a very happy new year to you all:


"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called "Opportunity" and its first chapter is New Year's Day."
 - Edith Lovejoy Pierce

I am sure there were a lot of sore heads and swollen bellies this morning and I can assure you, I certainly had the latter.

Last night, along with my family I went along to one of my favourites, for a little fine dining: Raphaels in Bath.










Menu options included:

Welsh Seabass fillet with sautéed King Scallops & Tiger Prawns with a lightly curried salsa Verde butter.

Aswell as:

Pan-roasted Pork fillet stuffed with Butternut Squash, Leek & Sage wrapped in Parma ham with Red wine & roasted Pear sauce.

You can see both in the photos above.

As always the food was incredible and the service was top-notch. It really could not be faulted – it is one of my favourite places to visit when in Bath for an enjoyable lunch or perfect dinner.

Happy New Year, here’s to a successful 2011.
The Chef Wore Chanel --x

No comments:

Post a Comment