Tuesday 3 May 2011

Chef's Picnic

Now when I do a picnic, I do it up good. I'm not talking sarnies, sausage rolls and quavers, no, no, no, no. It's more of a luxury salad, stuffed artichoke kind of affair. I do them, how they should be done:







Now that is what you call picnic food. I'm talking potato wedge and green bean salad with a vinaigrette dressing, pea and various parmesan rice cakes, fruit skewers, lemon and herb drumsticks, greeen chilli and walnut salad with white beans. melon and cucumber salad and a fajita assortment.

Don't be jealous, you may get an invite next time. But be sure to like this kinda food because in my house, that's just how we roll.

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing. Could you do a recipe? Would be extremely popular!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will, watch this space! x

    ReplyDelete