Tuesday 31 May 2011

Biscuiteer Anyone?

Just last week I came home to a little surprise from one of the loveliest people in my world:






These beautifully decorated biscuits were brilliantly made by the people that you will find here: http://www.biscuiteers.com/ They say that you should 'say it with icing' and that's exactly what my friend did after I'd been poorly for a quite a while.

Each individual biscuit is perfectly made and iced into an individual item. My 'get well' kit included miniature slippers, a thermometer and plaster. And just as my friend said 'it's certainly better than the real scary medical things.' That I know to be true.

I just can't imagine a better gift to come home to, it put quite a smile on my face and when I tucked into them last night, the smile got bigger. They not only look beautiful, but taste gorgeous too. The icing is to-die for and the biscuit? Oh so perfect.

So thank you to my great friend and to the wonderful people at Biscuiteers who came up with such a brilliant and innovative idea. Their designs are endless and they even create personalised biscuits for the likes of you and me.

Give them a little glance, I'm sure you will be whipping out your credit card and putting it through their online checkout soon.

I'm off to eat a slipper. 

1 comment: