Wednesday 11 May 2011

Because I Deserve It

Sometimes in life, you just fancy a little (well, not quite so little) treat. You feel that you have been good enough to award yourself with some of your hard earned (come on, come on) cash which is, just sitting in your bank account.

Well that was exactly the kind of mood that I was in today -

I just deserved it

And so, I treated myself to this little maxi:


At £100 this certainly isn't the cheapest in Warehouse's range - but it certainly is the best. This Magnolia Print Maxi Dress fits like a dream with a metal ring around the neck - it falls over everything which you want it to fall over and is the perfect length, colour and material for a warm summer night.

It truly is a treat to wear, how can you not adore this beauty? Well I certainly couldn't and it is now hanging in my closet waiting for its first outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment